All Hazardous Cabinets come with Yellow doors and Silver carcass. COSHH regulations demand the safe storage of hazardous items. These cabinets isolate fallmable materials and vapours from potemial sources of ignition and clearly identify hazardous in case of a fire.
- Robust durable construction
- Reinforced doors
- Removable 75mm sealed sump base tray
- Supplied with adjustable 85kg shelves (UDL)
- All units comply with HFL/LPG Reg 1977 Sec 5. HSE The Storage of Flammable Containers HS(G)51
- Working towards many of the principals outlined in DSEAR Regs. 2002
- High visibility 270 degree labelling conforming to BS5609
- Smoke/ Fire alarm fitted internally
|Cabinet Type||Size (H x W x D)||UDL (kgs)||Code|
|Low Hazardous cabinet (1no adjustable Shelf)||1015 x 915 x 460||85||HAZ-C|
|Small Hazardous Cabinet (2no adjustable Shelf)||890 x 460 x 460||85||HAZ-D|
|Standard Hazardous Cabinet (3no adjustable Shelf)||1780 x 915 x 460||85||HAZ-A|
|8 Compartment Hazardous Cabinet (6no adjustable Shelf)||1780 x 915 x 460||85||HAZ-B|
Low Small Standard 8 Compartment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.