- Designed to comply with the Flammable Liquid Storage Regulations (1972) as appropriate and the Factory Inspection Guide HSG51.
- The adjustable vent meets the requirements of both Flammable Storage (vent closed) and Agrochemicals (vents open).
- All welded units conforming to the A.P.E.A Construction requirements. These vaults provide a half hour protection from collapse and the passage of flame.
- Multi-lockable for high security, and fitted with a lift up action l;id assisted by gas struts. For extra protection and fork lifting the units have skids on the base.
- Middle shelves pivot on models SSV01Z and SSV02Z to enable larger items to be stored on base level.
- Model SSV03Z has a central partition and four shelves. The two middle shelves fold away and the two top shelves fold away and the two top shelves are made in 3 sections. The back section is fixed in position and the front two sections removable.
- All models have a liquid-tight base to contain spillages.
N.B. A Fork Lift Will Be Needed To Unload All These Vaults
Before storage of herbicides and petroleum based products takes place the advice of the following should be sought for specific guidance.
- Health & Safety Inspector
- Trading Standards Officers
- Environment Health Officers
- Fire Officers
W x D x H mm
|Liquid Tight Sealed
Base Unit Capacity
|700 x 850 x 1270||120 Litres||2 x Shelves:
Top: 690 x 400 fixed
Middle: 690 x 400 Pivots
|1370 x 850 x 1270||250 Litres||2 x Shelves:
Top: 1360 x 400 fixed
Middle: 1360 x 400 Pivots
|2500 x 1080 x 1270||550 Litres||4 x Shelves: 1220 x 500||460||SSV03Z|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.